Below I have listed down my requisitions and the possible reply from the great almighty on them.
Wait! Let me check
- To be able to make someone smile when he/she is on the verge of crying.
- To be able to fulfill the request of my girlfriend of having fuchka (panipuri) at 2.00 am.
- To be able to answer the question of my girlfriend as to “When will we go to Paris, I mean the exact dates.”
Dude! Hard nut to crack
- To be able to ‘stonify’ a politician at the very instant he/she is neglecting the electorates.
- To be able to fetch every single beggar out of their misery and give them a suitable job.
- To be able to refund the last 24 years of my parents’ life which have been full of compromises because of me.
- To be able to disappear from office in a day when I need time for myself, without facing consequences the next day.
What!! Are you kidding me??
- To be able to shield the earth from natural disasters like Tsunami, Earthquake and likewise.
- To be able to visit King’s Landing of Game of Thrones and attend a wedding where nobody dies.
- To be able to visit the apartment of Leonard Hofstadter and Sheldon Cooper of The Big Bang Theory, and laugh my heart out with Sheldon while sitting on 'his spot'.