Tuesday, June 3, 2014

10 Powers I would want if I were a Superhero

Below I have listed down my requisitions and the possible reply from the great almighty on them.

Wait! Let me check

  1. To be able to make someone smile when he/she is on the verge of crying.
  2. To be able to fulfill the request of my girlfriend of having fuchka (panipuri) at 2.00 am.
  3. To be able to answer the question of my girlfriend as to “When will we go to Paris, I mean the exact dates.”

Dude! Hard nut to crack

  1. To be able to ‘stonify’ a politician at the very instant he/she is neglecting the electorates.
  2. To be able to fetch every single beggar out of their misery and give them a suitable job.
  3. To be able to refund the last 24 years of my parents’ life which have been full of compromises because of me.
  4. To be able to disappear from office in a day when I need time for myself, without facing consequences the next day.

What!! Are you kidding me??

  1. To be able to shield the earth from natural disasters like Tsunami, Earthquake and likewise.
  2. To be able to visit King’s Landing of Game of Thrones and attend a wedding where nobody dies.
  3. To be able to visit the apartment of Leonard Hofstadter and Sheldon Cooper of The Big Bang Theory, and laugh my heart out with Sheldon while sitting on 'his spot'.

This post is a part of Write Over the Weekend, an initiative for Indian Bloggers by BlogAdda.

No comments:

Post a Comment